Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trying again

Well it is Wednesday and I am now on my new attempt at a juice fast. This week I have done well at staying away from junk food. I did eat three McChicken sandwiches but in comparison to other things I could have eaten, that wasn't so bad. I have eaten at Subway, Potbelly, Chipotle and Panda Express this week. My attempts to lessen how much caffiene I drink have been pretty poor. I have kept up my fish oil, vitamin D3, Livatone and Gotu Kola though. Tomorrow I get to upgrade to 4 livatone tablets per day.

I am ready with my water for tomorrow, worried about headaches because I didn't manage to drink any caffiene yesterday, I have my pill supply ready to go, but no juice. I am going to try, hopefully just until I move into my new apartment, to buy 100% juice from Whole Foods and Central Market instead of juicing my own. I am also worried because I suspect my period is about to arrive which means a potential headache from hormonal shifts too. It also means I will be on the toilet all day peeing the out the water I am retaining and the water and juice I will be drinking. Joy joy. I will look into green tea though, I think that has caffiene?

My thyme and sweet basil and catnip are doing great, the mint has survived and thrived. Still waiting for the other herbs to show any shoots.

Feeling cautiously optimistic about tomorrow, despite what I said above. 24 hours with lots more water and juices from a bottle seems like a more more likely recipe for success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment