Well there's an obvious conclusion for you (the title I mean)...I am not doing this right. My attempt last week was an epic fail. I slept in way too long, I never got off my ass and looked for juice, I had a headache from the moment I woke up, which I blame on myself for not drinking caffiene the day before. I had plenty of water....by 2pm when I was going to get my hair done I realized that the chemicals in the salon would probably make my head hurt more and send me hurling. So I stopped in at Macca's and got a coke and a McChicken which lifted the headache. Later that night I caved and got Burger King. Sigh.
I am so determined to get it right this Wednesday. I will pwn this juice fast for at least 24 hours!!! No headache, no hunger pains, no dehydration and lots of sleep!
My fennel is now sprouting in other news, and I am starting to feel the positive effects of Livatone...I seem to have more energy, my liver hasn't been hurting (although I am not wearing a bra much since it is Summer so I can't say for sure...I am, on the whole, eating less sugar and junk food, and I may never eat junk food again after Friday's post-Backyard Burger poonami incident. No, not going into details here...let's just say it was a close call and the toilet bowl may never be white again. Not the burger's fault...my belly just seems to act violently when I haven't eaten all day, and then finally do eat. Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooonami!
Grossed out yet? Yeah, me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment