Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Woohoo!

It's here! My juicer arrived today. It is a big momma of a thing...biggest blender I think I have ever seen. It had to be sent in two boxes and came with several recipe books. I was excited before because it said it could make soups with the centrivical heating element, but that involves a bunch of pre-cooking. So forget that. The icecream recipes look easy and fun though. I kinda cringed when I saw some of the recipes say 'fructose'. Anyways, those recipes are not why I got the blender....but it is fun to know they can be made! I shall refer to my blender/juicer as Monty now. After Montel. I spent the whole day waiting for UPS to deliver it so I still haven't been out food shopping, but I will tonight after the sun goes down.

So, I am good to go for tomorrow once I buy the food. I am eating my last hamburger, drinking my last soda and my last frappuccino for a while. Cheers to better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment